Thursday, August 4, 2011

suck and repeat

Annoying! Or cute, depending on how you look at it, or how much time you have on your hands.

Baby S is firmly in the Mrs. Suck-a-Little, Mrs. Look-a-Little stage. 

Rather than power through a good feeding, she is obviously thinking in that little head of hers, Why rush? I have all the time in the world. Ooo! Look at the curtains! Okay, wait, let me have a little milk... Ooo! Look at Mami smiling at me! Alright, no wait, let me have a little milk... Oooo!


And so on, and so on, and so on....

Really, it is very cute. She will be eating, then look at me and break into a big smile with my nipple in her mouth, milk spilling out. Then she'll spit out the nipple, wiggle around and kick. Make some goos and gaas.

But when I have things to do? When we are out in public? Not so cute. In fact, very annoying. She'll start doing it, I'll put the boob away since she obviously doesn't want to eat, and then she'll start pawing at my boobs again. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat.

Aaaaarrrrrggghhh!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...