Sunday, August 14, 2011

breastfeeding certificate

Have you been breastfeeding for six months? Two years?

Then reward yourself!

Take a look at this breastfeeding certificates offered by Dar de Mamar. One celebrates six months of breastfeeding, the other two years. The certificates are in Spanish, but the sentiment is the same: Congratulations! You did it!






Translation: I, __________ award and thank my mother, _____________ because she gave me the breast and only the breast for my first six months of life.





Translation: I, _______________ award and thank my mother, _______________ because she breastfed me during my first two years of life.


Even if you don't speak Spanish, go ahead and give yourself one: You deserve it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...