Monday, August 22, 2011
the breastfeeding basket
Avoid the sucky position of being stuck on the couch staring at the ceiling. Or asking your partner a million times Honey, could you get me this? Believe me, they start to get a little irritated.
In my Breastfeeding Basket:
1. Bottle of water- most important breastfeeding need! Go eco-friendly and cute with a bottle from SIGG.
2. Kindle- Easy one handed reading with the Kindle! Love mine.
3. Snack- I do a little jar of trail mix for emergencies.
4. Phone- I hate hearing the phone across the room and not being able to get up to get it!
5. Burp cloth- Always have one on hand, just in case.
6. Extra chapstick- I am addicted to Burts Bees.
7. Wii and TV remotes- What if I get the urge to watch Desperate Housewives?
That's my basket- what's in yours?