Monday, June 13, 2011

la leche de mama es la mejor


Great propaganda poster from a Peruvian hospital.

English translation:


I DON'T USE A BOTTLE
Why:
  • They get dirty easily and can give my baby diarrhea
  • It diminishes my milk supply
  • The teeth grow deformed and with cavities
BREAST MILK IS THE BEST
And I can drink it whenever I want.


Diarrhea is serious: According to the Rehydration Project, "diarrhoea is the leading cause of death among infants in developing countries. Infants under two months of age who are not breastfed are 25 times as likely to die of diarrhea than infants exclusively breastfed. Continued breastfeeding during diarrhea reduces dehydration, severity, duration, and negative nutritional consequences of diarrhea."

Es la pura verdad!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...